Pre-school pandas

Hello dear parents,

Last Wednesday we had a Halloween-themed lesson.

Language we used:
Who are you?
I'm a princess
I'm Beauty
I'm Wednesday
I'm a bat and a cat
I'm a pumpkin
I'm a knight

We also learnt: witch, spider, ghost (with actions for each)

We painted the Halloween words and revised:
Green for you, take the red, here you are, purple please. 

Today, we coloured some cards with our favourite colours. 

We painted on the floor:
Stars, hearts, balloons, kites and the letters R and B. 

We learnt this song:


We sing this song to clean up: 
https://youtu.be/SFE0mMWbA-Y?feature=shared

In the end we sing:
Bye bye X2 
It's time to go!

See you all soon ⭐







 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10