Pre-school Pandas 🐼

Hello, happy Saturday!

New language we used in the last lesson:

Colours--> Point to or touch green, yellow, red, blue, pink, purple 

Song --> walking x4 hop X3
Running x6 now let's stop X2
(Sing it with actions!)
This song is on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/fPMjnlTEZwU?si=iGZUgk0O8_pGfcdN

Με ρυθμό: (όποιον θέλετε προς το παρόν)
Come with me X2
Sit at a table
Come with me X2
One two three

Other language:
Here you go/
take your mask/
cut around your mask with the scissors ✂️
It's time for a story/ Listen and look!
It's cinema time/
I like my friend/
this is my friend 

Story time
(next time we will use the masks to act out the story and make story books too)
Bye bye, have a nice weekend! 🥳













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10