Ms.Vicky for 2/11

 B Senior

1) Finish the worksheet I gave you on Halloween

2) Work on your scary story (little paper) I gave you for Monday. Try using the things we wrote together regarding the setting(castle,cemetery,etc).If you cannot find it, I will post it on Viber.


Prelower

1) Prepare for test unit 1,study vocabulary and grammar and if possible do the wordwall activities I have given on grammar.

2) Start working on your ghost story. Study the "What is a story" document I posted on Viber.I will upload the board picture later on Viber too.Try using suspense elements (suddenly..., then) and don't forget to introduce the setting and characters when writing your introduction!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10