Ms Nikoleta C senior for Thursday

 Hello everybody!

This is our homework for Tuesday:

1. Dictation-Spelling: Greek Wordlist: p. 9-10 Learn the words: ability, sight, independence-independent, tongue, technique, belief-believable. inspire-inspiration, sighted, amaze

2. Workbook p. 9 ex 1,2,3,4, Read the article and remember what it talks about

3. Student's book p. 13 Read the table at the top of the page and write 3 sentences using the past continuous and past simple and the words: as, while, when. 

For ex. As I was watching TV, my dad was preparing dinner.

I was looking out of the window when I saw my best friend crossing the street. 

4. Don't forget to log into https://www.cambridgeone.org using the email and password of the account that you created last year. In our next class, I will give you the codes that we need for this year.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10