Ms Themis B Seniors for 22/2/22

Hello children!

For next time, in your SB p. 48 learn the song by heart! After you match the times with the clocks, copy the clocks and write the times in your notebooks. Know how to spell them. 

Do ex. 2, write 5 questions and answers in the past continuous: For example: What were you doing at 2 in the afternoon? I was doing my HW. 
You can also ask people in your family and write their answers.

Activity book: p. 48 ex. 1-2

Irregular verbs: hold-leave. Know how to spell them. 

Write a paragraph about your weekend, try to use both the past continuous and the past simple and write about when you did things, like: At 9 in the morning I took a shower. While I was taking a shower, I heard a noise. My mum was calling me because we had to go. 

Have a nice weekend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10