Mr Marc for the holidays! šŸŽ„

 

Intelligent iguanas


Hello everyone, for the holidays I’d like you to do a handful of vocabulary with a sprinkle of reading and a chunk of listening. Please do wb p30, revise all the vocabulary and do the Cambridge homework I’ve posted. See you in 2022!


Government Agents

Hey everyone, hope you’re enjoying your holidays! For hw I’d like you to complete the two worksheets I’ll send you as well as a general revision of all the texts we have studied in the sb so far. Take note of the vocabulary you don’t remember so we’ll and make a point to organise and memorize it. 

The okidokies 

Hi all, for the holidays I’d like you to complete the worksheets I’ve sent you and a general revision of all the texts we have done in the student book so far. Take careful note of all words and expressions you can’t quite remember and make examples with them in your notebooks. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10