Ms Themis A Senior 1 for 1/11/21

Hello children

For next time do the exercises here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uJ8NVuUswKW5MerhecPbMlkEWK5Lx-D7/view?usp=drivesdk

*Before you do the grammar exercises look at the example to help you understand what to do!
*Where you have to read an email and write one, I want you to write your emails in your notebooks and use these:
Hi!
My name is...
I live in... with my...(talk about your house/flat)
I go to school (talk about your teacher, class, classmates)
My parents are... they get up at...
I get up at ...
In the morning I...
In the afternoon I...
In the evening I...
In the photo you can see...
We're +verb+ING
Please tell me about your day.
Your name 

Revise the stories, song and words of Unit 1!

Go to Cambridge One and join our online class(find the activation code on the first page of your activity books)
You have HW from there too, which you can do by the 7th November.
You will need our class key: m8Uc-gsfs



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10