Miss Sofia's B senior 4 for Thursday 22/4

Hello everyone! 

For our last lesson before Easter🐰🥚🧺

1) word list: 16-25 on p. 28

2) Sing the song on p. 96 and learn the first two paragraphs! We are going to sing 🎤 it together 👫

3) Ask 5 children what they will be when they grow up and write some more things about what they'll do. 

(For example:
 -What will you be when you grow up, Ryan? 
-I'll be a football player and I'll be very rich. I'll have many fans around the world🌎 and I'll travel to many places! 

-What will you be when you grow up, Nathan? 
-I'll be a zookeeper and I'll look after animals. I'll feed the crocodiles🐊 and I'll play with the penguins! 🐧





See you🤩🤩


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10