Ms Evi ECCE for 6/4/20

Hello girls! A new month is here and I hope this month will be a good one for all of us!

As you know, it's April Fool's Day today, so let's have some fun reading this! 😅 First, you can do the preparation task and I want you to find the words that you don't know in a dictionary and write them down, so you can learn them. Then you can read the text and after that, you can do the two tasks following the text. 
From your practice test book, I want you to do practice test 3 and write a letter please, Task 1. Type it on a Word document in and send it to my email address please, so I can correct it and send it back to you! 
I'm still waiting for your blog, because some of you haven't done it yet. 😏

Now, from our Companion, please do the Vocabulary section on pages 93 and 94.

Keep practising your English, try to keep yourselves busy so as not to get bored and let me know if you played any tricks on the other family members! 😅😎


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10