Ms Evi Csenior for 6/4/20

Hello guys! I hope this month will be a good one for all of us!🤗
For next time, I would like you to visit the Cambridge lms platform and do all activities from Unit 4.
As you know, it's April Fool's Day today and  time to have some fun and find out some ideas to play tricks on the other family members. I would like you to check this. First, you can do the preparation task, then read the text and after that, you can do the two tasks following the text. Don't forget to write your answers in your notebooks.
For some writing practice, I want you to write a paragraph on a Word document in your computers and send it to my email address paraskeviadamopoulou@gmail.com In this paragraph I want you to this answer the question in the Discussion after the two tasks. 
For some listening practice, I would like you to check this. Its about theme parks. First, you can do the preparation task, after listen to the talk and after that, you can do the two tasks following the talk. Write your answers in your notebooks as well. 
I hope you will enjoy the day today and good luck with the tricks I suggested. 😎😅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10