Ms Evi Bsenior for 3/4/20

Hello guys! How are you feeling this week? 
First of all, I would like you all to register and log on Cambridge lms primary platform and you can do it checking your parent's mails.  From there, I want you to do all activities and games from Unit 1. I can see that Anastasis, Konstantinos and George have already done it. Great job guys! 🤩
As you know, it's April Fool's Day today, so let's have some fun! Click here! First, you can do the preparation task, then watch the video as many times you want and after that, you can play the two following games too. There are some great ideas to play tricks on the other family members! 😏

For some writing practice, I want you to answer the questions in the Discussion box after the games and write a paragraph in your notebooks about the prank that you liked best or about a successful prank that you organised by yourselves! You can write your paragraph on a Word document in your computers and send it to my email address paraskeviadamopoulou.gmail.com
 
I hope you will enjoy the day and I'm waiting for your news! 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10