Ms Vicky's AB JUNIORS for 30/3 and 31/3

Hi Dragons, Unicorns and Animals!

Let's talk about your house! Click here. Listen to the words, match the words to the pictures!
What is there in your house? Write sentences in your notebook: e.g. 'In my house, there is a lamp. There are two clocks.'

Now it's time for food! Are you hungry? Click here. Listen to the words, match the words to the pictures! Make two lists (λίστες) and write:
1. I like...
2. I don't like...
( write the words from the 'game', e.g. I like fish, hamburgers. I don't like sausages.)

Then listen to this song many times! Sing along and do the moves!

If you need a dictionary (λεξικό), you can click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10