Ms Themis for 25/3/20

B Senior

Hi guys! How are you doing?

Make sure you revise The Selfish Crocodile and Dinosaur Dig. Watch them both again! Can you tell both of the stories?

I hope you enjoyed reading about the 4 seasons, interesting right? Post your writings on the platform's blog so I can read them!

For next time I want you to revise all the irregular verbs we learnt so far, watch this video, read the grammar below it and do the exercises that follow.

Good luck and enjoy!



Drama Llamas

Hi guys

Keep doing the conditional tests I sent you last time to revise!

For next time I want you to read this article, do the exercises that follow as well as these ones here. Answer the question and write the new words you learnt in the box in the end.

Enjoy, it's an interesting one!

Proficiency

Hey guys

For next time:

Revise grammar unit 7

Revise Companion p.109-110 and take a look at p.111

Do the exercises I'm sending you on viber.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10