Ms Evi ECCE for 30/3/20

Good evening girls! I hope you are having a quite interesting week! 😏
Let's move on with our Companion, so I want you to study page 87-88 7.81-7.111 words for dictation.
Are you feeling bored? 🙄 I believe you are, especially some moments during the day.  So, I found this as the solution to the problem. 😅 It's about the cure for boredom. First of all, you can do the preparation task, then watch the video and after that, you can do the two tasks following the video. Don't forget to write your answers in your notebooks, so we can check them when we meet.
For some writing practice, I would like you to see this blog. First, you can do the preparation task, then read Simon's blog and after that, you can do the two tasks following the blog. Last, I want you to follow the writing tips and write your own blog about sth you really love. Please write it on a Word document in your computer and send it to my email address that has been sent to your parents I think. 
Enjoy the rest of the week! 🍃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Korina A senior for 10/1

Ms Korina A senior for 13/11

Ms Korina A senior 1 for 25/10